New York City RP | Money Based | Realistic RP

Hello all good humans! I am here to say that I have made a brand new FiveM Server! We have 40 people in our discord, and we get about 10 players on a night. We are wanting to grow further more to make peoples RP great again, without having to fill out a application, we are a discord whitelisted server. What this means is that the only requirement on playing is to just be in the discord! We are money based, we have gangs, police, and are in need of staff. Our priority is everyone, we want everyone to enjoy the server. If people want something we will more then likely add it, we care about what all of you all have to say. We have custom clothing, cars and weapons. Here is what we are offering:

SAST and LSPD: Both departments are open. With custom EUP for all.
EMS: We are currently looking for a high command/owner for that.
Staff: We are currently looking for some high staff, that is willing to demote/promote staff members and not be afraid to discipline any of our staffs.

We have tons of more stuff you can do, including selling drugs, even making them. We have judges you can be, lawyers, real-estate agent, and a ton more! If you have read this far, and are considering joining the server DM me this code and I will get you set up with some money in-game: nycrpcfx .

Thank you for reading! Much love to all <3

Discord: New York City RP