>NEW< WorldMafia RP, Serious Roleplay, looking for COPS and EMS, custom coded Heist

WM is an international gaming and e-sports clan founded in 2001.

Our members come from every part of world. The clan’s official language is English.
We run some of the highest frequented public game servers and take part in different e-sport tournaments, and now in FiveM

The keyword of our community yesterday like today is “fun”, meet new people and make new friendships over the game is our main goal.
So if you like a serious roleplay mixed with a nice people, lot of jokes and laughs (OOC of course :wink: ) this is your place.

Admins are always present to monitor the gaming and take rid of bad people, bullies or cheaters. Is present a special command that triggers a phone message to admins, so they can help even when there isn’t one in server.

Server Features

• Using ESX game environment
  • Custom Cars with tuning
  • 3 Different kind of drugs (2 are hidden from the map)
  • 7 Legal Jobs
  • Custom scripts for banks, shops and players robbery
  • Heavily modified ESX chat with lot of new commands and behavior
  • Discord Bridge to chat from game to discord and vice-versa
  • Custom coded Heists
  • Custom vehicle and traffic handling files to be more realistic
  • Custom fueling system
  • AntiCheat against LUA injectors and mod menus
  • much more, start play now to discover

Incoming Features

• Redesign UI graphics and themes
  • Add more custom cars
  • possibility to rob the pedestrians
  • sell drugs to npcs

Sometimes, i will code a special event, non-RP , that involves players into an adventure, with a big money reward in case of success. This event will be limited in various way, and can be played from a single player or a team.

We are waiting for you to have nice time and gaming :slight_smile:

Connect to : 31.193.130.232:30120 for FiveM Server
Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/KHH49Ky or https://disc.gg/worldmafiarp

Fixed some bugs, Join now

yesterday nice gaming, wanna join? :wink:

What sort of numbers do you see on the server

Well, the server has just started, for now i set it for 32 players, if the number of players rises and the server goes regulary full i will step up to OneSync, all the scripts are onesync-ready.

New UI and some bug fixed, join now guys…

new updates and features on server!!