New uk server. serious rp. london/essex based

ATM RP - ATM RP

ATM RP is all for the community and wants you to have the best RP scenes you can possibly imagine. We are adding in new things daily from little scripts to the big scripts from the city suggestions that you the community decide. We have some of the best admins in and out of the city so you can be assured you are in good hands no matter the situation, also we have a great ticket system for any problems from bugs to players etc… So why not join the community.

Why ATM RP ?
Custom scripts,
High detail cars,
Sick police/nhs system,
Custom houses,
Player owned businesses,
Immersive drug scripts,
Protected by Phoenix AC

Come check us out today at:

ATM RP

2 Likes

Can i please get a discord link?

Cannot connect. But there are people currently playing. This is not a problem from my end, the server connections are not allowing me on the server. I have cleared cache, logs and data and also reinstalled gta5.exe and reinstalled FiveM, I am whitelisted and never had problems connecting before. This is ongoing, I wasn’t able to connect earlier in the day either. I have no playtime today and was planning on streaming.

1 Like

The error code is as follows / Failed to fetch server variables. Failed to connect to zknfqs4c.filter.evo-filter.com port 443 after 14045 ms: Timed out - CURL error code 28 (Timeout was reached)

1 Like

i cant get in can you help me as im new to pc

trying to get into ur server to play and wont let me

I am struggling to join the error shows I need whitelisting please help