[NEW] 🤠 Station RP | DOJ Based | Serious RP Community | Whitelisted LEO

STATION RP - A COMMUNITY MADE FOR SERIOUS RP FANS

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . NEW SERVER: ANNOUCED 19/09/2020 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

small small SMALL community STATION RP was made by a group of friends. We strive to offer a server with Mature Administration, focused on giving all players the best Serious RP experience we can, while promising to have a heavy hand on those who wish only to ruin the fun for the rest of us.

The server is fully functional, just like you would expect any other server. We did our best to make all scripts clean and easy to use and understand, without clouding each other, while remaining fully functional and having all essentials you would need.

The only thing left now is to create and expand our community. We would like you to join us, and experience the potential of our server. We wish this to be an opportunity for you to become one of the first to join, and help grow the community, and be with us since our early steps.

We truly wish to make a great community.

Join us, and helps us become the community you were searching for.

small small SMALL community Discord Link: https://discord.gg/X5qTSGU

Extra Information :mascot:

• Our Staff is Experienced in SeriousRP Communities including DOJ;

• We use Custom LEO Vehicles, which are Designed by the Team and Tweaked to Perform Well;

• We use EUP for Custom Uniforms;

• Applications for LEO are open, and we are recruiting Civilians;

• First 32 Players get a Special Addon Vehicle to Celebrate;

• Adding New Stuff, and Open to Sugestions;

• Server is Located in Englad.

We hope to see you arround!

1 Like

Hi, I’m John. I will explain to you about this new community.

I have joined so many communities that at this point I felt I needed to find a new home.
I finally found it. Let me explain to you.

This community shows a professional attitude at all time that goes from staff to gameplay.

A lot of servers out there doesn’t care who they recruit to staff positions and lets anybody join, this does not only affect the servers look to the outside world, but does also effect everyone in it, speaking from experience. But thanks to Station RP providing such a “professional roleplay server” and I really hope people will find this place as a new home. As I said before, they also provide such a good support when you have some bad times in real life.

Thanks to this community providing such a great experience.

Thank you SRP
John C.

2 Likes

small small SMALL community Hey,

We are looking to increase our community, everyone is welcome to join and try the server out!

If you wish to apply for LEO, we have open applications for BCSO.

Direct Link: http://www.123formbuilder.com/form-5642383/form

1 Like

small small SMALL community Make it your community!

1 Like

Join us !

2 Likes

We are pround to have a New Member that will help us with Custom Scripts, and other Cool Stuff!

@LostInMoonlight :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Honestly I have no idea where to even start.
Station RP has been the best server I have ever played.
Mature and active staff not to mention their kindness and friendliness. It’s been the best community I have ever joined !
I played in Station RP since day one and I’m amazed on how the server works is just unbelievable.
I would recommend Station RP to anyone who really likes roleplaying!

1 Like

1 Like

- This server has been closed duo to personel life issues.

1 Like

@FilipeVieira

Hey, sorry to hear your server shut down…

Are you guys interested in merging the remaining members into my whitelisted community? We’re a growing community and would love to have you and all your friends!

If you want to talk further add me on Discord: Gordino#2323

1 Like