[NEW SERVER] Wicked Gaming Serious City Life RP | Custom Features | Reputation System (Good/Bad) | ALL Positions Open!

Hey everyone!

I am currently developing a new Serious RP QB Core Server, But before your like “Ahhh this aint even open yet”, Keep reading! Trust me, we’re worth your time!

So, I myself, and my Directors have been running gaming servers and communities since 2015, even have ran some huge FiveM Servers as well as have run Top 10 Globally Ranked Servers in other games, On top of this, Myself and my Development Director literally develop games. We care about a few things for the player when it comes to FiveM RP;

1. Great Gameplay Experience
  2. Great Roleplay Experience
  3. Zero Lag
  4. Best Scripts/Custom Content out there to ensure you have the highest Quality Server to play on!

This being said, We offer alot for our Players and are growing rapidly! In just a few short days we’ve reached 90+ Discord Members and We havnt even released our FiveM Server yet, Why is this? Because we promise better, We give great rewards for people bringing in other players, and We promise a truly great gameplay experience that other servers simply cant provide due to lack of development knowledge, lack of marketing knowledge, and lack of skill and experience. WE at Wicked Gaming, we have the Experience, We have the Knowledge, and we have the skill to make the best FiveM City out there, Now, ALL WE NEED IS YOU! So Come hop in our discord below, help build up the hype of what WILL be the next best server on FiveM!

Majority of these servers out here are Grizzly World or Nopixel Copies, STOP PLAYING COPIES! Come play something new, come play something BETTER!

Additionally, As said above, we have invite rewards and even chatting rewards and playtime rewards. This all for helping our community grow, Those rewards are in our discord, but to name a few of the Rewards, We give Donator Ranks, In Game Money, IRL Money, Discord Nitro, and a ton more!

So, What are you waiting for? Come hop in Wicked Gaming and help me help you by making the Best FiveM City out there!

So, Features are as follows:

2k Slot Server
Whitelisted Jobs
Military Reserve Station
Crafting
Delivery Missions
Multiple Characters Compatibility
Police Job with Station & Vehicles
Radial Wheel Quick Controls
Drag & Drop Optimized Inventory
Mechanic Job
EMS Job
Car Dealership Businesses
Drugs & Zones
Gangs
Custom Cars
Base Building similiar to Altis Life(Arma 3)
Proper Economy/Market
Proper Stock Market
Proper Crypto Market
Able to Create your Own Business’s
Able to Money Launder Properly
Off Shore Bank Accounts to help hide your Illegal Money
Proper Reputation System, Illegal Activities will Lower Rep if Caught, Legal Activity will raise Rep.
Black Market
Guns
NLR Rules
No VDM
No Meta Gaming
Proper RP Mechanics and Boundaries to allow for the Most Immersive Experience
Business’s you create can be advertised via Local News Channel & Social Media via Phone Applications(In Game)
Business’s you create can be for Anything, Roleplay is key to this as well as the Crafting System.

ALL RP LEADERSHIP JOBS ARE OPEN AND AVAILABLE TO APPLY FOR! Also, feel free to suggest any Jobs, Business’s etc you think we should add!

Along with all of these great features if you have any suggestions you’d like to add to this please join our discord and go to the suggestions Channel!

Content Creator Benefits:
Our Benefits for Content Creators is the free advertisement you get both on our website and our discord, We guarantee growth just from our discord as well as you get a Free Permanent Whitelist and a 300 Priority to the server queue! Never get stuck in a queue again!

We hope you join our discord and end up enjoying this upcoming FiveM Server that we’re planning. We still gotta few kinks to work out before we begin development but some of many features are listed above as to what we plan!

To hop in our discord and start your journey with Wicked Gaming Join Here!

2 Likes

The discord link is invalid

2 Likes

Invalid again!

2 Likes

New Discord and Link!

1 Like

I love this server, its not released yet but I am expecting it to be VERY good when its released.

bump! We still need staff, recruiters and people to fill RP positions!

Bump! We’ve now got 160+ Discord Members and Growing Fast! Hop in our Discord! Help us Make Wicked The best out there!