New server| Snowfall RP| Whitelisted | QBCore| Gangs & Drugs| Custom Clothing | Custom Cars

Welcome to Snowfall Roleplay a new QBCore server releasing this Saturday night. We have many custom cars, and bikes. We have one of the best clothing scripts you can have and many custom jobs like builder jobs, truck logistic jobs, electrician jobs, garbage jobs anything you can think of we have it. We have many fun activities like skating, car meets and you can go to Dave and busters and play while you eat along with many other things too much to say. This is a serious roleplay server that uses the third eye it has many custom businesses for members to run and own and also a lot of gang RP and MLOs for them all. Each gang will have their own projects and own drug and more :shushing_face:. We have an advanced drug script with over 10+ items ready to sell and make money. There are many other fun and exciting things this server has to offer also see for yourself.This is an EXTREMELY EGIRL FRIENDLY server and hoping to add as many as possible as we have things for them also. We are currently HEAVILY looking to fill a very strong and Active PD force for days and night and a dedicated EMS team to work alongside them. Police and other Government officials will be paid very well. We are looking to fill this server up fast and will be doing giveaways the whole first month on the server so hurry up and join fast before it’s too late. Help us fill up roles and be a day one member !! The discord just opened​:bangbang:Join the discord below and react to (:snowflake:)for server rules and to get your role!!

Not letting me join server. Everytime I go to join, connection fails. Restarted PC, Redownloaded 5M. Still cant join.

1 Like

try now

Not letting me join server. Everytime I go to join, connection fails. Restarted PC, Redownloaded 5M. Still cant join.

Can I play with Xbox controller in snow fall I hate keyboard mouse

yes you can

It has expired. Please resend me the link to join.