New Server Owner Looking For Developers

Hi! I recently brought a server node and have decided to develop a fivem server on it, I have no previous experience on developing any type of servers so I decided to post this topic.

I want to learn how to develop a server but even if I knew how to do it all, I doubt I could do it alone. The server is aimed at being an ECONOMY server and I hope a few developers can join and help me.

Since I bought a server node I can host multiple servers, but I only have access to 1 database. That database is most likely going to be used on the economy server. Thank you for reading, hope to get some replies!

Hello Zhakhizhi i’m a formal developer of a few other popular servers where i’m about to finish on and i’m looking for a new home i have 8+ years of developing experience and yeah if you wanna contact me my discord is Grizzly#2952

Hope to see you soon in my DM’s

Hey Zhakhizhi , I am a developer and admin of ESX and vMenu based servers . I would love to work with you as I was about to make a server but then thought alone making a server is not enough and wanted someone who can be with me to support and help me . I can develop your server to a level where everyone can RP peacefully. I don’t have much knowledge about making vehicle designs and making scripts from scratch but if we are together then I’ll figure it out.

Feel free to come into my fully developed FiveM server if you wish. My discord is Stinglikeacew