Welcome to Omertà RP!
We are a new, adult-managed, mafia-themed serious roleplay community founded by four friends (The Commission) looking for members who are focused on maturity and quality roleplay. We will be an “agree to rules” discord whitelist which will allow anyone at anytime to become a member given they agree to follow server rules. Join Discord here https://discord.gg/6Vdt4Asega
• Multiple Characters (5)
• Pick from 5 different apartments on start (each character)
• Whitelisted & Non-whitelisted Jobs (LEO, EMS, Tow, Garbage, Trucker, News Reporter, Taxi, Doctor,
Lawyer, Judge, Hotdog Vendor, Mechanic, Car Salesman, several restaurant jobs)
• Illegal Jobs (Blackmarket gun sales, Drug Manufacturing, Drug dealing [can sell to AI, careful…other AI
may call the authorities!], Identity Theft, Chop Shop)
• Injury System (Limping, Bleeding, Blackouts)
• Hidden Illegal Activities (Dealers, Traphouses, Illegal Pawnshops, Street Races)
• Gang Hideouts
• Consumable drugs (Weed, Meth, Crack, Ecstasy, Cocaine)
We do not mind if you are LEO, EMS, or Civilian in any other server. However, if you tend to be inactive your LEO or EMS job may be forfeited. We do not allow our staff members to be staff in other servers concurently.
Omertà is a code of silence and secrecy practiced by criminal organizations, such as the Mafia, that forbids members from betraying their ‘brothers’ to authorities. The penalty for disobeying the oath is death.
The Commission, formed in 1931, is the governing body of the American Mafia. The Commission replaced the title of capo di tutti capi (“boss of all bosses”) with a ruling committee that consists of the bosses of the Five Families. The purpose of the Commission was to oversee all Mafia activities in the United States and serve to mediate conflicts.
Likewise, the Omertà Commission is the governing body of the server and was designed so that not any one person has more power or pull, and all major server decisions are decided by vote. Each member of the Commission runs their own mafia “family” in-game.