New Server, custom police cars lights not working properly

Hi guys,
Trying to run my first fivem server and everything works fine so far but I’m having a small issue with the custom cars. I’ve added some police cars from the pack below, the cars are loading just fine but the emergency lights are not working properly. Only the back headlights are flashing and nothing else. What I have noticed is that some of the small strobes are lighen, but not flashing and also if I activate the Extra from the Lambda menu they are on but not flashing (hope this is making sence). I’m thinking it has something to do with the vehicles.meta and the vcf (*.xml) files that are in that pack. How can I make the server stream those files to the clients? Any idea how to fix this?

Pack I used:
http://www.gta-mod-center.com/forum/index.php?/files/file/775-lspd-mega-pack/

.xml files are being used by ELS, which isn’t supported by FiveM.

What you could do is install ELS in your GTAV folder and use it in FiveM. (not recommended) (other players won’t see te lights or they wil see it glitchy)

I recommend (and i think also the other players) is that you install non-ELS cars in your FiveM server.

1 Like

“.xml files are being used by ELS, which isn’t supported by FiveM.”

Yes, they are. You just need the script that allows for ELS to work correctly.

“What you could do is install ELS in your GTAV folder and use it in FiveM. (not recommended) (other players won’t see te lights or they wil see it glitchy)”

Once again, You just need the script that allows for ELS to work correctly.

ELS does not work correctly without the proper scripts, either get a script, or find non ELS cars.

Thank you both for your replies.
I fixed it by adding a different pack, something from Captain41 (or something like that).
Now my next question would be…what should a server have? what should I add on to a server?

Please think of something original, there are several examples posted in Server Adverts or somewhere else on the forums. This is a useless question and has nothing to do with FiveM support.

Locked.

:snail: