https://fivem-designs.tebex.io/package/5590736

1 Like

Nice clothing, well done Mr/Ms/Mrs

we should start a whatsapp group

I agree, call it #no_erp

or call it #noOriginiality :person_shrugging:

unfortunately that jokes getting old…
guess its No_ERP

You know ERP was in your profile? xD The same joke about the whatsapp group is also very old but you’ve still used it in most of your posts <3

Anyway Great 5 minute work you’ve made! Keep up the quantity

1 Like

It wont ever get old coz its a inside joke.
its funny how you can say 5mins just by looking at a pic :laughing:

I can say 5 minutes of work because you’ve used a similar template, you do you but don’t ever say more than 5 minutes of work goes into the retextures

I take my time when I retexture, because people pay for it.

I’m not hating on your work but a lot of is copy and paste of you’re previous work which is fine, If you make money that way then that’s cool

Honestly I put alot of time in the original retexture (the hoodies, the template is all over the show and to get the camo to match up isn’t easy), and I have to add it to the other mech shops (I think I only do the 6 major ones) because people request it.

2ndly you don’t know the condition that I do these retextures, If you have any SA friends, ask them what its like in 3rd world country run by idiots.

Just to end off, I never took tays clothing, never touched anything from him
Not to say his work is bad, the pictures he post of his work look good, and I respect that he is making his work free. (Sorry I automatically thought he/she identify as male no disrespect)

_nomm3rZ I want a pink one with blue lines please

1 Like

cant find any way to contact you for support. Doesnt look like these are fivem ready?

Sent you a DM

Is this still available? Can’t seem to get the link to work.

I knew this guy was scammy. Puts out tons of the same clothing as separate purchases, and now here it is 6 months later and his store is down. I feel bad for those who bought his trash.

Edit: just saw he is banned from this platform. Lol

Edit2: be careful, the guy has a 3rd alt account that isnt banned yet though. @FiveM_Creations is also mavrick.