New Postal Code Map

it is

(20 characters)

Is it me or it is hard to read?

You zoom in and it’s not hard to read.

how do i add his ive draged he map folder to rescourse and added the
start map to server.cfg

No this is not. I do not know if we will release ours or not. But there seems to be a bunch of them around here. Here is the source if you guys want to make your own! https://dielikekane.wordpress.com/gtav-fivem-map-mods/

1 Like

Confused as to why this is needed. What’s the difference between yours and this one? This also walks you through on how to avoid the fuzziness when zoomed out.

Confused? You do realize that the forum you attached is a different style map. If you simply do not want the map keep scrolling. I’m not trying to benefit anything from this just putting resources out there for people to use.

5 Likes

Of course! I guess I’m just confused as the one I linked also used to reference the dielikekane website which showed various variations of the original images.

That website disturbs me… please dont get any ideas

3 Likes

can somone point me in to installing this please,
ive dragged the map folder and placed star map but it wont load up,

You bet!!..

can diffrent maps be used?

What do you mean? You can stream any map

i tryd to stream the google map version to my server and it got all weird and dident zoom in right when u zoomed it dissapeard

You need a mapzoomdata.meta in your client side that is made for the map you want to use, it should come with one.

NICE!!! been looking for a serverside minimap :smiley:

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks this is pointless? You’re asking every single person who joins your server to then download the client modification. I just don’t see it practical whatsoever.

The map looks cool tho… ;p

2 Likes

What do you mean, its server sided.

The only thing about this that is server sided is the visuals, this basically disables the ability to zoom in as you need the mapzoom.meta clientside.

Read the read me and you wont have that issue…