[NEW] Outlaws Role-play | EMS,Fire, Police | Recruiting ALL Staff | Custom Scripts | Whitelisted

About us
[ORP] is a community that operates within the world of Grand Theft Auto 5 on FiveM. Our focus when found the community is to provide quality, relaxed, and realistic role-play for our community of Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS, Citizens, Criminals, and Emergency Communications. [ORP] was recently founded on April 26th, 2019, and our leadership is purely Adults who can maintain a strict role-play environment for all ages. We will have a custom CAD/MDT system, police vehicles, and scripts as we develop further along the way. Our server is open to the Public ALWAYS and unlike other communities we value your input, so please come and join us, we’d love to have you!!!

Currently taking applications for all departments!

What We Offer
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Department
  • San Andreas High Way Patrol
    *Los Santos Police Department
  • Civilian Department
  • Fire/EMS
  • Dispatch

WEBSITE HERE! 🢂🢂 https://www.outlaws-community.com/
DISCORD INFORMATION! 🢂🢂 [https://discord.gg/ghxrwcp]

★★ Our Community Requirements ★★
Apply For Whitelist On Forums or Discord
Speak English
Decent sounding microphone
Possess a valid copy of Grand Theft Auto V for PC

Features
  • Custom CAD For Law Enforcement Coming Soon
  • Whitelisted
  • Custom Drug System In Development
  • Custom Vehicles
  • PLUS WAY MORE!!

★★ NOW HIRING THE FOLLOWING STAFF!!! ★★
Discord Moderator
Developer
Graphics Designer
Discord Developer

All application’s will be on the website, if you don’t see the application please check back another time, as we are still working on the website! You MUST register an account to apply for staff. All members who apply must also be in Discord, any further questions contact me by PM or Discord!!!

NOTE: Server Is Still In Development and should be released sometime next month, we are currently hiring Developers and Staff! Visit the Discord for further information!!!

We are now recruiting staff and developer’s check out discord or forum’s for further information.

We have finished adding our whitelist application for when we become whitelisted in the near future. At this time it’s not mandatory to be whitelisted

Hello,

We still need Developers for Customer Vehicles and Custom UI work if interested please contact us on Discord.

We also need Department Heads for EMS,FIRE,LSPD,SAHW,and BCSO if interested contact me on discord!!

Thought I recognized the logo…
https://twitter.com/outlawsanz

I used to run my own eSports Organization and carried over my logo. You wouldn’t have happened to owned the Outlaw eSports Organization or been apart of it, would ya?

1 Like

Hi,
No sir one of my players said they made the logo LOL, seems that was a lie. I’ll have it removed as it’s copy writed picture.
Thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update: We still need a Developer who wants to help out the server, we currently own a VPS and would love the help in developing our community. Please contact me ASAP

Still need a dev please…

Do you need a dev. for the website?