[NEW MANAGEMENT] Illinois State Roleplay | Custom EUP | Active Staff/LEO | Applications Open | https://discord.gg/bEpYc2G

isrp thingy

Illinois State Roleplay was founded in September of 2020. We are an unwhitelisted community who utilizes vMenu to encourage the free flow of roleplay and aim to accurately represent Illinois Law Enforcement as it would be experienced.

Discord: https://discord.gg/bEpYc2G

Department of Public Safety

We have several departments for you to choose from covering all bases of Illinois level law enforcement as well as several others in the making!

Currently Available Departments:

Illinois State Police
Cook County Sheriffs Office
Chicago Police Department
Illinois Department of Natural Resources
Chicago Fire Department
Illinois Department of Public Safety Communications

Each department has several subdivisions, some of the most common being:

Air Support Unit
Traffic Enforcement Unit
Canine Team
Motorbike Unit
Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
Special Response Team
Marine Unit

Civilians

We have active civilians within our server. We have civilian events every month that are setup by a dedicated team. These might include fight night, races, etc. We also have the Illinois Department of Transportation which consists of a Tow and a Courtesy Patrol department. We encourage passive RP and have an entire list of different types of RP’s ranging from passive to criminal.

2 Likes

Getting close to launch day, come check out the server!

looks like a awesome server might have to join

Amazing server with great staff be sure to come stop by!

-Bump- Almost live! All departments are open!

-Bump- Purchased a new LEO Pack from Ferious and they’re all skinned for each department and ingame! We hope to have a test run tomorrow, come hop in the discord.

Rounds, any reason I am banned from your discord even though I have never even joined it yet?

-Bump- Server is up! First patrol has started, come hop in the server and have some fun with us

-bump-

-Bump-

-Bump-

-Bump- discord.gg/isrp :slight_smile:

Server has been pretty active the past couple days! Come join us!

Snow day! discord.gg/isrp

-Bump- We’re doing amazing! Come join us and have an awesome RP experience!

-Bump- So far I have had a great experience with the server and I really enjoy working with everyone here including the amazing staff team.

1 Like

-Bump- We’ve surpassed 155 members! Come join us on our journey

-Bump- Come join us! We’re having a snow day tomorrow!

-Bump- Snow Day!!!

-Bump- 200 Members!