New - ld organics

Using an alt account or calling a friend to defend a such bad otimized MLO? thats cool.

Never ever buying anything from you again , also its funny because ppl will come here and see the post :slight_smile:
Learn to hear feedbacks even if is a bad one. Otherwise no one is buying your products, i can garantee that. Good luck for you guys

Alt account? :rofl::rofl: Iā€™m a partnered streamer on YT and have 1000s of followers across all platforms wtf? Google Saveaprincess. also still doesnā€™t explain why u switched up ur story from ā€œit drops to 30 fps when insideā€ to outside now bc it didnā€™t fit ur narrative :woman_shrugging:

No ones forcing you to buy any more maps from this creator? If I was them Iā€™d block ur tebex ID for lying anyway about it ā€œdropping to 30 fps when inside and then switching up ur storyā€ tbh. If ur broke or something and need a refund just say so. Iā€™m sure they can supply that for you since you canā€™t seem to figure out fivem. :woman_shrugging::call_me_hand:

This guy lol

1 Like

Atl accounts? What is thisā€¦ some kinda attack?

I will gladly give your money back, what was the tebex id. I dont really enjoy your convo

Same photo in a ā€œflying carā€ super high poly car etc.
With a ton of scripts running in the test server.
The map is perfect <3

You are using hella shaders man, this not my issue.

Bought this and the performance is fine, as weed is a popular drug to grow on my server the shop has a lot of footfall and not one complaint so far.

1 Like

Aye thank you for this, I have been going through a rough time and I needed this thanks <3 Glad you enjoy LDs

No one cares what this person says lol