New Justice Roleplay | Whitelisted | Custom Assets | 15+ | Realism Roleplay | Hiring Command | www.newjusticerp.com

New Justice Roleplay

Est. 06/15/2022.

Official Website

Official Discord

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to read this very long post. I am Buckley Chen, Deputy Director of New Justice Roleplay. I wanted to tell you a little more about NJRP.

Our Goal
Our goal at New Justice Roleplay is to build a strong community that we can all be proud to be apart of by providing a realistic atmosphere for both Law enforcement Officers and to the Civilians.

Motto
Put in the effort now for a brighter tomorrow.

Staff and Administration
Whether it’s FiveM-related or game-related inquiries, our committed staff and head administration members work hard to assist you with anything you may require. We are all affable individuals who like playing role-playing games and developing the server, and since there are always open positions for Senior Staff and Staff, there is always the possibility of advancement. You can’t double-clan if you are a staff member or higher.

How to Join
Join our Official Discord then follow the verification-steps, thanks in advance!

Interview Process
For our standard departments, there isn’t currently a process for interviews. However, whether it comes to our Full-Time Development Department or Full-Time Media Team, we’ll require a simple interview. You don’t need to be anxious for this interview because everyone here is pleasant and we don’t judge.

Other Information
Since our community has experienced a lot, we have created an Open Door Policy before becoming fully whitelisted, which would need an applications and interview process. We have our unique customized Sonoran CAD/MDT. For all departments, we are actively seeking Chain of Command members. We also have a TeamSpeak 3 server, which we utilize not just for daily operations but also for socializing and conversation.

Thank you.

Buckley Chen, Deputy Director

Bump!

We have plenty of Staff Positions Open at the moment, if you’re interested join the Discord and follow the steps provided.

Bump!

Take down your comment, I own the Community.