[NEW] Job Leveling Script

Job Leveling

Would you like to have a job leveling system on the server and diversify the game with your player? If so, this script is for YOU !

Features

• Unlimited number of jobs to add
  • Unlimited number of levels in the job
  • Best possible optimization
  • Easy to configurate
  • It diversifies boring Fivem jobs
  • Custom UI
  • Money,Item rewards or promotions for the new level

You can check out the video

TEBEX

In base form we have QB and ESX version ready but This script contains technical configuration files that will allow you to easily adapt the script to your framework!

6 Likes

Dependencies

• QBUS
1 Like

Hey @Mate_TV_Streaming thank you for paying attention, we have already added information about the framework requirements. This script in the base and in our shop is ready for QB and ESX but also due to the technical configuration files it is very easy to adapt to other frameworks!

Have a nice day :slight_smile:
DEVHUB Team

2 Likes

QBUS you mean QBCore or old qbus system?

1 Like

Please take a moment to review the releases rules, especially the section about discord links

Our QB scripts are using QBCore but due to technical files you can easily adabt it to your own version also if you will run into any problems while making configuration feel free to ask for help so our team can help you fix your problems

2 Likes

Bought this script as i thought it was priced really well. But i had issues with this and my multichar , i just couldnt fix, it took a while with how slow i was due to being busy, but damag ( the creator of this script) really went above and beyond to make sure this worked for me even tho its escrowed, and he did just that. 11/10 cant recommend him enough

1 Like