[NEW]Endless Nights RP 1.0 [EN] | Realistic Economy | Serious RP | Active Police/EMS/Gangs | Furniture | NoPixel Inspired| Properties w/ Stashes | Whitelisted Jobs | Robberies | TokoVoip |

I’d say the best non-whitelisted server out atm, with everything being custom made with constant updates. If you’re trying to get the best experience come to check the city out, it has legal and illegal jobs and more. 10/10 would recommend

1 Like

optimized for any user! I have been in this server since before the beta released. It’s the best you can get on fiveM. With the amazing developers working on it daily, you can never go wrong!

1 Like

Still looking for EMS & Mech. If you guys are interested come check us out :slight_smile:

Bump! We just change our community name come check us out!

City is dope and sick mechanics! Definitely a place to call home! I heard EMS needs more members and applications are going live soon :wink:. City is hella optimized, great owner and staff members. You have a voice here and the devs are absolutely amazing and very kind. Literally everything I asked was added. I love this server and you should come join along!

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!

Promo Video!

great server man

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

This server has been reported by the server NoPixel for stealing and using their content. The evidence was concluding. This ad will be closed until the content is removed.

The server itself got their Element Club privileges taken away and license key account suspended until May 10th. Take this time to remove all stolen content. Circumventing this ban with a new account or otherwise will result in a permanent ban. We expect you to fully transition away from the stolen content within a month from now (May 8 2021) in otherwords June 8 2021.

Best server i have ever played, everyone is nice and chill.

1 Like