[NEW]Endless Nights RP 1.0 [EN] | Realistic Economy | Serious RP | Active Police/EMS/Gangs | Furniture | NoPixel Inspired| Properties w/ Stashes | Whitelisted Jobs | Robberies | TokoVoip |

Endless Nights RP is solid base community that aims to provide realistic, fun, serious roleplay experience. With active founders, developers and staff members. We also put daily updates out to keep the server fun and interesting. Endless Nights is the perfect place to call home whether you are a new or experienced roleplayer. We have the drive to be amazing. We are also currently looking for people to apply for Police/EMS/Mech . Come check out our amazing community, and create your story today!

FEATURES:

• Custom Economy
  • Many custom enterable buildings
  • Add-on vehicles
  • Massive EUP!
  • Custom Hair
  • Custom MP bodies
  • New Tattoo System
  • Scars, Burn, Etc over Sun Damage
  • Custom UI
  • Realistic Gun Control
  • Whitelisted PD, Fire, EMS, Gangs
  • Custom Damage System and Stress
  • Custom Inventory
  • Drug Farming
  • Legal Work
  • Custom PD uniforms
  • Court System
  • DMV
  • Gun Control WITH Firearms Licenses
  • Custom gun building
  • Custom Vehicle Damage system
  • Tuning Chips!
  • Mechanics
  • Active Members
  • Police Evidence
  • In-Game MDT
  • Working Radio Systems
  • Hotwire
  • Custom Bank and Store robberies (banks take a long time and require extreme planning!)
  • Carjack locals for their keys!
  • Custom Tact. Vests for PD
  • Custom Belts for PD
    And More…

Things Possibly Coming Soon:

• Trap houses
  • Working Legion Hot Dog Restaurant with Cooking Job
  • Airport interior + Job
  • Legion 24/7
  • BCSO
  • SASP
  • Dozens of NEW PD vehicles and Imports
  • More Custom PD EUP

WE are VERY OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS

We understand the importance in removing the need of grinding for more diverse roleplay opportunities. Our team of Staff working closely with the community and management provide a suited economy, unique server mechanics and friendly environment. Much of our criminal elements require planning, and lead in a steady buildup for the best gameplay experience. We strive for unique quality Roleplay that’s enjoyable for everyone in the community and that welcomes new players to our family.
We would love for you to come check out the server and be apart of the Endless Community. See you soon!

Thank You

7 Likes

Amazing server the best RP out there

1 Like

If you guys looking for a realistic serious roleplay, this server has an amazing features, game mechanic. This server also have an amazing community.

1 Like

I can confirm that this is the absolute best FiveM roleplay server ever in existence. Come check it out.

1 Like

Best server I have been to. Great staff. Great developers.

1 Like

We’re still looking for more LEO, EMS and some Mechs that can be active! If that’s what you guys are looking for come check us out!

Our gang application just went live! Check us out!

Daily bump :slight_smile:

Looking for more people to hop in :slight_smile:

If you guys having problems connecting. Please make a ticket in our discord we are happy to help you fly in the city :slight_smile:

damn this city poppin!!!

1 Like

2 Likes

COMMUNITY SERVICE

2 Likes

10/10 RP server, I have been in this city since its been open and I have had a great time here. I would recommend you guys try this city out.

1 Like

GANG GANG!

1 Like

Great server 10/10 would 100% recommend trying this server out!!!

1 Like

Chilling and watching NBA highlights in motel!!

1 Like

If you got beef then box it out .

1 Like

city hella optimized!!!

1 Like

wtf u got superpower ahah

1 Like