[New Community] Florida Life Roleplay wants you!

Most of our members have been from around different communities and wanted to make a home for ourselves, take the best from our experiences, and share it with others.
We offer a stable server that’s always working to improve the overall experience.
We offer a realistic, respectful, and mature environment for everyone to enjoy roleplay and to expand your character within the community. Currently, we have three LEO, one Fire/EMS, and Civilian Operations Departments. (All are recruiting)

The Mission of the HCSO is to serve, protect, and defend the community while preserving the rights and dignity of all.

• Criminal Investigation
  • Special Response Team (SRT)
  • K9 Squad
  • Air Unit
  • Marine Unit

The TPD provides crime prevention and public safety services for the city of Tampa.

• Criminal Investigation
  • Special Weapons And Tactics (SWAT)
  • K9 Squad
  • Traffic Enforcement Unit (TEU)
  • Air Unit
  • Marine Unit

The FHP is a division of the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
The primary law enforcement agency charged with investigating traffic crashes and criminal laws on the state’s highways.

• Criminal Investigations
  • K9 Squad
  • Motorcycle Unit
  • Aggressive driving enforcement (Ghost Vehicles)
  • Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC)

The Hillsborough County Fire Rescue is the agency that provides fire protection and emergency medical services within the city limits and in the county.

• Fire Marshal’s office
  • Coroner
  • Med-flight
  • Search and Rescue
  • Marine Unit

The Civ department is perfect for those who are looking for a great place to build a character’s life and establish a home within the community. There are plenty of legal and ilegal jobs you can do or even grow your own business. Civ will be rewarded for excellent roleplay, and for being an outstanding member of the community. Along your journey in the civ department, you can unlock many extras that are earned through being a registered member. Enjoy a wide variety of custom cars, participate in server events, explore different jobs, and much more!

-Grove Street (Ballas)
-The Lost (The Son’s Club)
-The Families (Mafia)

• Floria Family Attorneys
  • Mechanics
  • Florida DOT
  • Florida State Aviation

Discord: https://discord.gg/q9pvXFPJgV

2 Likes

I joined the community not long ago all the people are really awesome and great to role play with and a really fun server.

2 Likes

I roleplay on there I highly recommend this server it offers a lot of civilian interaction and has all custom cars & peds for FHP&HCSO so I highly recommend this if you love realistic and fun roleplay!

1 Like

Thank you for the support! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are looking for new members for all departments come check us out!

Hey man i would love to join ya discord but your discord link dont work!