New! - Cliffside Roleplay | vMenu | Whitelisted | Mature | Tons of Custom Assets

Main Discord -  https://discord.gg/ckVr5BWuQR

Welcome to Cliffside Roleplay!, a newly formed, mature, and serious community!

After months of dedication and work, we are proud to announce our opening!

At Cliffside Roleplay, we strive to bring you an unmatched, unique, and most importantly, an enjoyable roleplay experience. We were tired of seeing the same old scripts, low standards of roleplay, and overall repetitiveness. So we took it into our own hands to make sure Cliffside Roleplay is completely custom all the way down to the framework, and carefully selected our department staff across the server to ensure that you are entitled to a realistic and fun experience.

Here at Cliffside Roleplay, we offer a unique variety of scripts, vehicles, and much more.
This is including, but not limited to:

• Completely Custom EUP
  • Custom vehicles for our LEO’s & Civ’s
  • Custom Framework
  • Semi-Economy
  • Custom Scripts
  • Last but not least, a great roleplay experience!

Currently, our open departments are:

• SADPS (16+)
  • BCSO (16+)
  • SAFD (14+)
  • Civilian Operations (14+)

MATURITY CAN PREVAIL OVER AGE

How can I join?

• To join Cliffside Roleplay, go ahead and join our discord. From here you will be instructed on every step you need to join us. The application process is short, and nearly instantaneous so we can get you in as soon as possible. For further information and questions, please contact us on discord at the link on the top of this thread. Thanks for reading. We hope to see you soon! :grinning:
2 Likes

This is a very fun server! I recommend !

2 Likes

bump!

1 Like

This server is great! Very professional RP. I think if you want a fun realistic server this is it

2 Likes

This server makes me feel the same as getting a Victory Royale

2 Likes

This is great sever owner is very nice admins are great with helping very realistic love it here

1 Like

no kizzy

2 Likes

Bump!

Join today!

Bump-

Bump-e