New City Roleplay | VRP | Custom Vehicles | Custom EUP | BCSO | SASP

Greetings, my name is Tony Pepperoni. I am one of the founders of New City Roleplay. Our server is open to the public and always looking for new members. The server is Vmenu based, making us a VRP server. I know this may be concerning to many people but we have gone a long way in getting custom scripts and resources for people to use. One of our major plights is to allow for realistic and fun Roleplay. We encourage this from anyone who joins, and are always interested and willing to hear new opinions.

We have custom EUP which is mostly all made by our lead developer. We also have NON-ELS Custom Police Packs. We currently have two LEO departments open: Blaine County Sheriffs Office (BCSO) and San Andreas State Police (SASP). We are looking for new supervisors in either department. As far as other departments go, we allow our supervisors to self-dispatch. (Meaning we do not have a Communications Department) And as far as our Civilian Department goes we do not have an official department open. Those who play as Civilian are either LEO’s that would like to or entry level members.

• 60+ Civilian Cars

• Blaine County Shieriffs Office (BCSO)

• San Andreas State Police (SASP)

• Community Management Team (Board of Directors)

• Teamspeak Server For RTO

• Custom EUP (Male and Female)

• Custom Civilian Clothing (Male and Female)

If you have any further questions on anything feel free to respond to this page, or message me on discord. Drexsones#3553 or Cortlin Boss#7651.

Other Means of Contacting Us

Below are some examples of our content.

5 Likes

Really nice server wit sum top of the line RP. Staff team is always active also. Trust me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah. I’m a Senior Deputy in the Sheriff’s Office and I can confirm that the RP this server generates is incredible, from both an LEO and Civilian perspective. Absolutely amazing server!

4 Likes

I have been playing on this server for a bit and all the staff are very nice, helpfull and active, they have 2 departments State Police and BCSO. All the rp is very good and fun, they have custom EUP, cars, and some map stuff.

4 Likes

It’s a great server to be honest. I wish I had more time to play and make videos on it just been kindof busy. I suggest even if you can only put 2 days a week in playing the server you try it out. Its a menu based server with people that are serious with there RP. I know a lot of people say menu based doesnt bring any RP but, these guys know whats up!

3 Likes

Love the new Helicopter for the cops

Oh and they are very forgiving. Trust me. I know…