đź‘‘ {NEW} BadCity RP | HIRING | Life RP | EUP | Custom Clothing | JOBS/DRUGS/HOUSES | CUSTOM CARS | CUSTOM SCRIPTS

BadCity RP

Welcome to the new and fresh RP server. We are constantly trying to improve the quality of life for our members and be active as possible to give the best RP experience. We integrated everything into this server that we felt would make it “perfect”. Experienced and Noob friendly RP welcomed!

Our community may be new, but we have big plans and would love to see you be a part of this journey!

:star:Active development, you will see many new features added as time goes by, if you would like to see something new to the server please let us know!

:star: All white-listed jobs are currently hiring including POLICE, EMS, MECHANIC, and CAR DEALER! Application can be put in via our website. Mod position are also available.

Some amazing features of Savage RP:

:star2: Brand new fresh server!
:gift: Special Gift Upon Joining!
:boom: Perks for inviting friends!
:policewoman: Anyone can be a cop - /co in game
:blue_car: 100+ Custom Cars!
:house_with_garden: Custom houses and interiors!
:gun: Gangs!
🧍 EUP skins for Police and EMS!
:computer: CAD!
:page_with_curl: Custom Scripts!
:checkered_flag: Special Events like RC races, giveaways, and much much more!

OWN YOUR OWN MECHANIC COMPANY!

:wrench: BEEKER’S GARAGE:
Become CEO of Beeker’s located PALETO & have the ability to HIRE/FIRE your own mechanic team. (AVAILABLE)

:wrench: BENNY’S CUSTOMS:
Become CEO of Benny’s & have the ability to HIRE/FIRE your own mechanic team. Benny’s comes with a fancy shop & garage! (OWNED)

:wrench: FLYWHEELS GARAGE:
Become CEO of Flywheel’s located DOWNTOWN & have the ability to HIRE/FIRE your own mechanic team. (AVAILABLE)

JOBS!

:axe: LUMBERJACK: Player must chop down trees and process lumber. Take the packaged lumber to the sell point!

:chicken: CHICKEN BUTCHER: Player must either chop up chickens or skin a live pig!

:tropical_fish: FISHERMAN: Player must go out on the boat and catch some fish, turtles and even sharks. Don’t get caught with turtles or sharks on you unless you would like to stay the night in prison!

:truck: FUELER: Player must go around and fuel tanks around the map.

:gem: MINER: Player must dig up some dirt then clean the stones they get, once the stones are cleaned go and smelt them and see what kind of goodies you get!

:diving_mask: SALVAGE: Player must dive deep underwater and find some salvage!

:ocean: POOL CLEANER: Player must go around the city of Los Santos and clean some pools!

:gun: WEAPON CRAFTING: Player must gather the required resources --> Craft the desired weapon and sell them for some cash, be careful though some weapons are illegal!

CRIME!

:house_with_garden: ROB HOUSES: For jewelry, laptop’s & drugs; but watch out you might wake up the homeowner and alert the cops and even get shot in the process!

:bomb: BANK ROBBERY: Hack into the bank’s computer system and unlock the doors, some banks even need C4 to get into!

:gun: STORE ROBBERY: Hold the cashier at gunpoint and then RUN!

:ring: JEWELRY STORE ROBBERY: Break the glass and take the jewelry!

DRUGS!

Sell them drugs to the locals, but be careful they may call the cops on you!

• WEED: Player must pick the good good kush, if you have seeds then plant them bitches wherever you want!
  • COKE: Player must find them Coco plants and get their sweet old leafs!
  • HEROIN: Player must find the desired poppy plant and take its seeds!
  • METH: Player must find the hidden ingredients and begin cooking the powerful drug.
  • LSD: Not a lot of people know how they make it, they just eat it!

3 Likes

High quality server! nice!

1 Like

bump bump

1 Like

bump bump

1 Like

First 30 people to join get a starting package!

Server is awesome! I play every single day never a problem, Devs are cool as can be and will listen to any suggestions you have. Finally found a city I can call HOME. COME CHECK IT OUT!

bump bump

1 Like

yoooo people this server is lit af I can actually play it with out falling thru the map and also not turn my graphics all the way down its true quality and there’s more than 1 way to make money and also soooo many cars to choose from and the devs /staff are awesome people I give this server a 5 star good job boys keep up the work can wait to see what else you guys do in the near future …… give it a try folks its honestly a 10/10

Amazing server! Always love playing on there.

This server is honestly Under Appreciated and it honestly shows once you join the staff are nice guys and they actually listen to the suggestions and work on the city everyday to make sure that its fun and up to par so i highly recommend the city