New Australian Drift Server, Looking for Staff, Players

Hello Everybody,
I am looking to create a New Drifting Server particularly Australian, I will be looking for Staff and Players and may open a RP Server and a third drift server if all goes well,

Information about the Server
We currently do not have a Name and are open to all REASONABLE Server Names, If you become staff you will be given permissions and need to be active, All Development will be started when we have a Server Name, Full Staff Team and a handful of players who can test the server
Our Goal
We are looking to create a Good Drifting Server based on Australian cars, we will host 2 Servers, One with Drift Maps and One with the Normal Los Santos Map, We Aim to make this a Good Drifting Server so everyone is happy and wants to play on the server
What we are looking for?
We are looking for Staff and Players only at this time but we may open an Australian RP Server in the future if all goes well, We have no minimum age or requirements and all you need to do is Join the Server and Play!
How to Join?
All you have to do is Comment on this post, with your discord and you will either recieve a Direct Message on the Forums or on Discord, We would love to have you on our server and we have many opportunities to grow, Thank you!

1 Like

bump!

bump!

Discord?

Distinct#8384

bump!!

bump!!!

bump!!!

bump!!!

are you looking for help with the server

my discord is Skippt#8040

discord: Mxqnz#0960