New! | Arizona Projects | Az Based Server | Whitelisted | Always Hiring | Friendly Staff

Hey guys I’m the owner of Arizona Projects (AZP). I’ve been wanting to create an Az-based server that isn’t like the rest of the servers out there. We have developers who live in Arizona that work for us and create one to one assets. (Like Vast, Nick, Bradley Modification, Googliman Modifications) the list goes on. But I’m here to ask you guys to give my server a chance and to check it out. I promise you it isn’t like the rest of these FiveM servers that are unorganized or have no idea about running a community. We are organized and respectful towards our members but also strict. But I’m seeking for you guys to take time out of your day and give us a chance and take a look for a while.
The departments we have are Phoenix PD, Maricopa SO. Arizona DPS, Phoenix/Rural FD, COMMS & Civilian Operation. If you guys are really interested and have reached this far here’s our discord invite to our fan discord. Discord Link

Our Age Requirement
In the interest of providing the best roleplay environment and creating a member base that is mature and able to adhere to our core values, we enforce the following age requirements. Exceptions can be made to these rules on a case-by-case basis but be prepared to choose an auxiliary operation on your application.

• LEO 16+ No Exceptions
  • Civ 15+
  • FD - 15+
  • DISPATCH - 16+

We Provide For Our Players

• Active Staff/Support Team.
  • Custom LEO Vehicles, EUP, and Weapons.
  • Custom Fire Apparatus
  • Custom Civilian Vehicles
  • Custom Maps
  • Custom Scripts
  • Client-Side Scripts

Just Incase yall wanted a preview. Here you go!

What is your Discord code? Couldn’t find you on Discord.

best sever i have ever been a part of even tho its new they have there shit together keep up the good work

Discord Link is a permanent link so its not going anywhere