Networked synchronized scenes are not synced correctly and sometimes crash your game

Client

Using canary?
Yes
Windows version:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
System specifications:
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
Display 1: Connected to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

Server

Operating system:
Ubuntu 16.04 Server
Artifact version:
IP address:
play.alabamasrp.com
Resources:
Vehicles, SEM interaction menu, custom scripts by me, dpEmotes, other misc resources, not really related to this thread though. If needed I will give the rest
System specifications:
OVH Rise 1
Intel Xeon E3-1230v6
32GB DDR4 ECC 2133MHz
2x2TB HDD SATA Soft RAID

Incident

Summary:
Networked synchronized scenes are a bit broken. They work fine for the client calling them but for other clients they just teleport. That is, if they don’t crash you. Someone in my server has been crashing every time they start a synced scene ever since I added it. After not changing the resource at all I appear to crash every time now too, not sure why.

They seem to sync fine w/o onesync, not sure about the crashing though, have yet to test that. Will do soon.
Expected behavior:
Cannot get a gif because it crashes me every time I run one. It should play the animation at the correct position.
Actual behavior:

Steps to reproduce:
Run a networked synced scene w/ onesync on and see it doesn’t work, code supplied below
Server/Client?
Client
Files for repro (if any):
cl_vehicle.lua (7.8 KB)
Error screenshot (if any):
.dmp files/report IDs:
CfxCrashDump_2020_10_21_20_02_39.zip (2.2 MB)
Full memory dump, not sure if this is useful or not but /shrug
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9lbi0qwqex46705/641cf197-ec1e-4ee9-9ee5-c44b2ec57533-full.zip/file
I can get a crash dump on a server with only the default resources if that’d be of any help.
Any additional info:
Bubble said in the discord someone reported this bug before but was no use at helping reproduce the issue, if anything else is needed to make a repro let me know and I’ll be happy to help :slight_smile:

Just tested crashing when using the synced scene on a onesync server that had no other resources besides the dog model we’re using, the car model, and my script. I’m not crashing. Going to try to see what resource is causing this

That same crash also happenes when someone being Shark and attacks to Online Players everybody near to shark is getting crashed.

I take what I said back, it started crashing me every time on my server with no resources besides the ones using synchronized scenes.