NeonCity Roleplay | NA/EU | 18+ | Discord.gg/neoncityrp | Allowlisted | Gangs | Economy Driven | Custom Entities | Illicit and Legal Activities | Serious RP

What is Neon City?

Neon City RP is a newly established FiveM Roleplay community that is running from a heavily customized version of the QBCore framework. We have a dynamic economy and a well developed roadmap of content. Neon City is designed to provide you with the freedom to be whomever and whatever you want to be. The main goal of the community is to provide an open platform for all of our players to have a say in how the community moves forward. With a dedicated and active staff team, they provide a non-biased and balanced approach to ensure longevity of the community and promote a healthy atmosphere.

What do we offer?

Extensive player owned business opportunities
Multiple characters
Mumble VOIP
In-Game Custom MDT
Crew System
Custom Vehicles
Racing Scene
Realistic Economy
Well-Established PD & EMS
Immersive Drug System
Immersive Heists
Synced Lighting & Weather
Custom Clothing & Uniforms
Game-Changing Assets (sound, vehicles, and maps)
Fully Working Arcade with Multiplayer Games
Laser Kart
Elephant Ruminate Peanuts

This is just a small list of our features and what the server has to offer, with constant development this list is ever growing.

Whitelisted Jobs/Departments:

San Andreas State Police Department
San Andreas Fire Rescue
More departments and opportunities on the horizon

Illegal Activities:

Store Robberies [Safe Cracking & More]
House Robberies
Fleeca Bank Robbery
Paleto Bank Robbery
Vangelico Heist
Large Pacific Standard Heist
Various ways to create drugs [Weed,Meth & Many More]
Illegal Missions

Join our discord!

To connect press F8 and type, connect play.neoncityrp.com

8 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Sound_Wave_Icon_Music_Studio_Logo

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Good afternoon all! I am the administrator of Neon City and am proud to announce that yesterday we held our first community event in the city which was our Halloween Party!

It was a great turnout, everyone had a great laugh as well. Some pictures are posted below, please feel free to stop by and check us out!

1 Like

Great server overall my best friend is the owner and he listens to anyone with a suggestion. Overall economy is shot but server opened up a month ago sooo economy should be fine, I am a well known photography or digital photographer for the server sort of, workin on it. Thought id share a couple and show the website i use to showcase the server on my site.

2 Likes

Shameless bump!

We have recently started to introduce player owned businesses into the community, thus far we have had a number of food and beverage based businesses open and we are looking to get our mechanics up and running within the next few days! These are going to be followed by some more passive RP businesses such as a cigar shop, digital den and more to come.

We have some great player hosted events upcoming throughout December including a custom car meet and Christmas party!

We are still growing as a community and welcome all new faces!

2 Likes

2 Likes

One of the many player owned businesses!

We even have an amazing and very prominent Department of Justice.

1 Like

Player-Owned Used Car Dealerships

Player-Owned Mechanic Businesses. Featured below is Otto’s Autos

Providing custom Chameleon paint jobs!

And towing / recovery services… in the snow? by another Mechanic Business “Redline Customs”