Need help with VORP and Zap-Hosting

I finally got some of the resources to register with zap hosting like charter creations. But after joining I’m in maybe 2 to 3 minutes tops before timing out, console shows some resources not found, others show missing files.

Hey there. This doesn’t seem like a ZAP-specific issue. Have you tried following the VORP setup guide and/or contacting them directly about this? I suspect the missing resource is what his causing this.

If you still can’t figure this out, feel free to create a ticket on our site and a support member may potentially be able to take a look and help you with this. :slightly_smiling_face:

It wasn’t a Zap-hosting issue. I have tried to reach out to them on the discord but the type of help that they provide doesn’t really help with my experience level. I almost have my server completely set up minus one error. I reached out to them and they told me I am missing a script, but the script that they are saying that I am missing I have. So I really don’t understand how I am missing it if I have it.