Need help with MySQL update

Hello i have problem with my script :frowning:

Error:

[ script:mysql-async] [MariaDB:10.0.38-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.16.04.1] [ERROR] [esx_adminmode] An error happens for query “UPDATE users SET group = ‘superadmin’ WHERE identifier = ? : [“steam:steam:110000116f1d454’”]”: ER_PARSE_ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘group = ‘superadmin’ WHERE identifier = ‘steam:110000116f1d454’’ at line 1

code:

MySQLQueryUPDATE = MySQL.Sync.execute(“UPDATE users SET group = ‘superadmin’ WHERE identifier = @identifier”, {[’@identifier’] = identifier})

Thanks a lot for help!

having the same issue and i cant seem to find any solution did you manage to fix it?

I have the same problem

MySQL.Async.execute("UPDATE users SET group = @groups WHERE identifier = @identifier", {
        ['@groups'] = 'mod',
        ['@identifier'] = identifier
    })

Console

[MariaDB:10.4.24-MariaDB] [ERROR] [group] An error happens for query "UPDATE users SET group = ? WHERE identifier = ? : ["mod","steam: number"]": ER_PARSE_ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'group = 'mod' WHERE identifier = 'steam:1100001360df099'' at line 1