Need Help with ESX_Unicornjob Vehicles

Hello,

I am new to asking a question so I hope I am doing this correctly. I just installed ESX_unicornjob and everything installed correctly. I also have the circle at the back for vehicles to be taken out. I have made a special vehicle for vanilla unicorn the other day but can’t figure out how to have that only at the vanilla unicorn. when I go to the circle it doesn’t have any vehicles listed. Also this may be a different subject but now I have the shoe blip for the unicorn but also have the original ESX shop blip on top of it… Is there a way to remove the shop blip? Thank you in advance

hello
please send your config file and client file of unicorn job

for shop blip, you should add exception in shop resource for that area

config.lua (11.2 KB) main.lua (54.0 KB)

Also, sorry i am really new to this add exception? to shop resource?

change

Config.EnableSocietyOwnedVehicles = true

to false and check it.

Thank you sos much! that worked… so i actually made that true thinking that is how i would get them in there. so what is society vehicles for? Now how about the shop blip on the VU what did you mean by add exception in shop resource? sorry new to this!

society vehicles is for get vehicle list from DataBase.

please send me client files of shop resource and give me coords of shop in unicorn

Actually when i was sending you over the file i looked at it and added – in front of it and it removed the shop… Thank you so much for all your help!

your welcome

ok, I did put 2 vehicles in successfully but one of them i feel i have to edit because you could walk right through it. so i have removed that one and like the one i attached a bit better anyway… the problem is, it didn’t come with any handling.meta, or any settings so right now it is super fast with crappy handling. I think i would want it to be close to the Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG (G-Wagon) but not sure how to go about changing this information. Any help would be appreciated!

This is also a mercedes benz… also need to find something so i can open the back. i did get trunk inventory to work though

@yeganehha any thoughts?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.