Need help, my FiveM wont update after installation. "Failed receiving HTTP2 data"

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

**GTA V version:**1.0.2245.0
**Up to date:**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy:**legit
**Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:**rockstar
**Windows version:**10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml (not cache/!) and try again?**yes
**System specifications:**Processor AMD FX™-8350 Eight-Core Processor, 4000 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16,0 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

**CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):**downloading of https://content.cfx.re/mirrors/emergency_mirror/ros_2075/libcef.dll.xz failed with CURLcode 56 FAILED RECEIVING HTTP2 DATA
**logs/CitizenFX_log files:**no idea what this means
.dmp files/report IDs: ------------ || ------------

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
Filepath to FiveM folder:
FiveM client folder screenshot:
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
Client wont update or really even install without a fight, no hope to get it running and no help from internet

What are you trying to do?
Play gta trough FiveM… Or even run it ffs
What have you tried already to fix the issue?
shut down firewalls and antivirukses, about 570 restarts and reinstalls, deleting cache files, practicly every useless fix i found so far
Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue?
try to install FiveM

What server did you get this issue on?
lol

Additional comments

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I cant install FiveM and this is showing me what I can to do pls tell me.

Ive been fighting with this whole day now, still going. Not a single fix in internet has worked so far. it seems that Failed receiving http2 data isnt necessarily problem with fivem or gta but with pc or internet itself. i dunno. Ill keep working on this

I GOT IT! It is an problem regarding ur internet. Turn on VPN (hide.me for example, its has an free option plan) and workd instantly. Hope this helps any of u other gamers

1 Like

Just wondering - were you on Wi-Fi and if so, what type/brand of wireless adapter are you using?

you do not have to go to vpn either turn off your real time protection and any other protections or try to add in another trusted source if you know how to. after the download you can reenable your security.

Thank you you save me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.