Need help, help me please

situation- i connect to my FiveM server that im apart of, when i press f8 and type "connect server IP it launches like normal

im using the latest GTAV copy
yes it is up to date
yes it is legit
i use the steam
windows 10
i did delete the cashe and i launched it and it still gave me the GPU error code
error code screen shot - rip
intel core i7vpro
a nivida quadro 1000m
16gb of ram (think thats it)
i connected to the server like i normally do
a FiveM server
not using anti virus cause if i was i wouldnt be able to play FiveM

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I’m quite sure the error states what happened.

“if you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net (takes me here) and mention details in this window”

I think our definitions of “immediate” mis-align

i found it out my self, figures i have to update my whole pc to latest windows, from 1909 to 2004. found that in the crash signature - nvwgf2umx.dll
plus i needed “immediate” help cause i couldnt figure it out at the time, i think our definitions of “immediate” didnt “mis-align”

bro plz help me if u found the solution the error is same to me??plzz

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.