Need help for this edit 911 script " add a blip where they sent 911 "

Hello, good to everyone I need help to finish this edition of 911, I make it clear that the script is not mine is from FAXES ,

with an adaptation of ESX by Lenzh_FX

the script is fancy, it only has one problem that when they send the name of the street they are not the same as the one that receives “police” so comment that part so that it does not come out and add a random number generator to be in role an official report in code so that the police who get the message can write in / pd report “CODE” received, we are on the way.

I need help with a special part, I want to add one that only appeals to the police when someone sends a “911” something similar to [Release] Simple 911 Command (With Location, Map Blip & Discord Webhook)

but that only the police see it, because that script all people can see the report and the generated blip, I hope you understand my English is very bad and I use a translator to do it, here I leave the files and a gif of how is being “depends on the mythic_notific”

client.lua (2.1 KB) server.lua (2.2 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.