Need help converting a map modification!

Hey there,

could anyone help me to get this map modification to work on a fivem server?

I already converted the xml to a ymap but it only spawns some props in the air. Im not sure about what I should do with the .yft and .ytd props that are included in the files. Placing them in my mapaddon folder doesn´t do the trick.

Im thankful for any help!

Try use code Walker by dexyfex to convert/spawn ymaps. You could also change prop position etc… And even create your own modifications.

My problem isn´t the ymap, its more the other files included that I dont know how to get to work.

Well
a)something wrong with ymaps
b) the other files
So I suggest to check your files in codewalker before stream it.

I dont know if something is wrong with the other files, im just not sure if they are supposed to work like this with fivem as they ware included in a .rpf that I extracted with OpenIV. All I see is that it doesn´t work and I cant find a way to get around it which is pretty sad as this seems to be a nice modification. So if you know how to do it I´d be happy about some help.

Well use mods folder and add dlc, then download codewalker ( you can find it in 5mods.com), extract ymaps. Load dlc, then load ymaps in project window and teleport to and see if it spawn properly in CW.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.