Need Help! Can't kick people

Hi fivem forums, so when I try to kick someone i get this error message. Please help, I’m honestly stuck

Are you doing it throw console?

If i recall correctly you can only do those type of commands through an RCON not directly through console…

But i may be wrong. Ive totally been wrong before…

@lifevg what i know it’s impossible to do it in the console.

1 Like

Yeah i think thats correct.

Do you know any RCON consoles? I’ve been looking around and I can’t find the one a lot of servers use

Kick using the es_admin GUI. You’ll have to type /kick [player Id] random word [reason]. Lol.

1 Like

Like HST said it would be best to just kick in game using the es_admin GUI.

But Icecon is the FiveM supported RCON

cc: @lifevg

thats what I try and do, but it comes up with the same stuff

I assume es 5.0? I only get the error when typing /kick [Id] reason. I have to add mumbo jumbo after the command and before playerid and I get no error. No error using GUI either.

1 Like

Can you explain? Sorry I’m new to this.

It’s coded weird. Kane knows what he’s doing, so I don’t doubt him. Type /kick anywordhere [id] [reason]. See if error persists. If you get error from GUI, that’s odd.

Just tried it in RCON, still the same message

I’ve tried. Still it comes up with the same message and does not kick anyone

did you update the resource? it appears to be broken.

Is the es_admin2 folder inside the [essential] folder?

No, they’re just in the resorce folder, Should I made a [essential] folder and put them both in there?

Essential mode goes into resources, es_admin2 goes into the [essential] folder that you created.

this is hard af, it just keeps doing it i have no idea why

access denied for command add_principal. check your server config. it should look like this.

add system admins

add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow
add_ace group.admin command allow # allow all commands
add_ace group.admin command.quit deny # but don’t allow quit
add_principal identifier.steam:yoursteamidhere group.admin # add the admin to the group