[Need help] About stealth kills

Hello guys maybe someone could help me. I was wondering if anyone know how to disable stealth kill, for example when you have weapon_switchblade you can do stealth kill which kills the person with one hit is it possible to turn it off?

Hey :slightly_smiling_face:
I don’t know how the this Native works, but she might do what you want RemoveStealthKill()

https://docs.fivem.net/natives/?_0xA6A12939F16D85BE

1 Like

Could you help me to implement it to lua? like where i put this and what is that p1?
Original
RemoveStealthKill(
hash --[[ Hash ]],
p1 --[[ boolean ]]
)

RemoveStealthKill(
	-538741184--[[ Hash of switchblade]], 
	p1 --[[ boolean ]]
)
1 Like

The documentation doesn’t specify what is p1, I would put it to true (if it doesn’t work then try it with false x) ) .

You can put
RemoveStealthKill(-538741184 , true)
At the beginning of any client script file, the better would be one that as more global features (would be more logical). In the client script of your hud, or in a resource that already modify weapons attributes for example.

Thank you for your answers, but it doesn’t do anything :frowning:

Any solution?..

nope :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! this post is 2 years old, and it took 2 years for 2 poeple to solve it. but here you are. its esx based but could easily be done framework independent, be free to use it wherever you like,

just as a note: stealth is not stealth, stealth in code = takedown for anything else ur free to dm me heres the code

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
while true do
ped, peddistance = ESX.Game.GetClosestPed(GetEntityCoords(PlayerPedId()))
if ped or peddistance < 3.0 then
SetPedConfigFlag(ped, 70, true)
end
player, playerdistance = ESX.Game.GetClosestPlayer(GetEntityCoords(PlayerPedId()))
print(player, playerdistance)
if player ~= -1 and playerdistance and playerdistance < 3.0 then
SetPedConfigFlag(player, 70, true)
end
end
end)

you could easily do this in not a thread and yada yada but you get the point.

Wow I thought I will never gonna find a way lol. I will try to test it this week and let you know if it works for me. Thank you very much :heart:

Is that right?
client.lua (474 Bytes)