Need esx_legacy developer

Need Esx Legacy dev are files where stolen need help getting back to are feet 𝕋π•ͺπŸšπ•™π•’π•π• #0001

Firstly, if you have lost your server files, that SUCKS! I am sorry to hear!

Now, I am a dev that has worked with ESX (Legacy) for a long time. Not a plug and play server owner, but an actual developer. About half the scripts on my server I wrote myself from scratch and the other half are ESX scripts that I have edited so much, they are barely recognisable from the originals.

I would however, suggest using QBCore or similar, instead of ESX though. If you are not already using ESX, which you aren’t because your files are gone, setting up a new server with it is silly at this point, given it’s limitations, poor performance and end of life status.

However, you can still get all the legacy files here β†’ GitHub - esx-framework/esx-legacy: Consolidated esx-legacy files into one repo for easy download since we will not support it
And there are a massive amount of ESX releases in these forums.

If however, you are asking for a developer to do custom work for you, to set the server up from scratch or to edit scripts, I may be willing to do so, for a reasonable fee. Feel free to DM me.

Again, sorry to hear about you losing your server files. Hope you get back on your feet!