[NEED] esx_customui anyone have the script?

That script was actually stolen from another server and released. You should really try writing your own, as it’s a great learning experience.

1 Like

Was searching for it for YEARSSS

thank youu!!! <3

1 Like

i installed it but the thirst,hunger and stamina wont update how i can fix it @Maccie_Bundhaya @Zann

Mine doesn’t update either. Sry cant help :confused:

@Zann np i found other site where stand the fix for that

does anyone have a script where you can pick up items on the cords with an animation i mean you press E and then start an animation when animation done you become an item

So where the Hunger updates?

no i mean a script where you can pick up items like this [RELEASE] [ESX] LRP-Farmcyc l farming of shrimp and crabs but i need this without progressbar and for other items like nuts or else who have a script like this with farm/transform/sell but the farm is with an animation that were be better

Hello, maybe you could help change this esx_customui place?

just change the css

2 Likes

How to delete hunger stats, voice and other?deletehunger

any words on the update to make it work?
please and ty

Have you the esx_status

Can someone help me i have that custostatus but if i buy something in the store there is no money coming off

how did you fix it?

did you fix the hunger?

u know how to fix hunger and thirst

Hello, i have a problem with the hud, i use it since 2 years, but now i have change to extended final and infinty, and now when i put cash in bank or withdraw, the cash money not refresh, but when i restart fivem than i can see the correct money cash, bank money works perfect

In the .html