[RELEASE] [ESX] LRP-Farmcyc l farming of shrimp and crabs

This is a crab and shrimp harvesting system.

•Based on a similar system I saw on a server.
•The original script that was modified and used part of the code is “Kuzkay_Coke”

@Kuzkay [Release] Coca Leaves and Cocaine production [ESX]

Scripts Requirements

ESX
progressBars

Download
LRP-Farmcyc

New update on the Github.

• Added a folder with images for those using "inventoryhud"

A community stole our work over half a year of programming, the community is called DoblevidaRP, which is why we will be throwing things in the course of days.

15 Likes

:heart::heart:

how to make this random collection?
i want to implement this to drugs

check, server side!

ok i get it, and i still learn about that. thanks

it need specific job ? if yes share jobs.sql file if not then its good :slight_smile:
Nice script !

This script was designed to be a kind of hobby, that you don’t need to be changing jobs to be able to collect, it was the idea of this modification just like the original

thanks for replay ! as i said again great script !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am having issues getting the items to my database it comes up with

the file contains mixed line breaks. they have been converted to Windows Line breaks (CR-LR}

i click on it and it comes up blank .

copy line in github

hallow brother !
there is very less items so you can create your own Sql query !
still i can help you just copy my query and run it !

-- USE YOUR DATABACE NAME HERE AS A EXAMPLE MY DB NAME IS "essentialmode"

USE `essentialmode` ; 
INSERT INTO `items` (`name`, `label`, `limit`, `rare`, `can_remove`) VALUES ('cangrejos', 'Crabs', 20, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO `items` (`name`, `label`, `limit`, `rare`, `can_remove`) VALUES ('camarones', 'Shrimp', 20, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO `items` (`name`, `label`, `limit`, `rare`, `can_remove`) VALUES ('cajadecamarones', 'Shrimp Box', 5, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO `items` (`name`, `label`, `limit`, `rare`, `can_remove`) VALUES ('cajadecangrejos', 'Crab Box', 5, 0, 1);

Its English Translated Item Names If you want Full English Translated Script I can Share Feel Free to Ask !

So sorry to disturbing you again !! basically i found many transparent pngs , for those items ! I cant find cool like you ! if you share the Images of your items that you have it will be great :smiley:

1 Like

New Update

1 Like

Can’t wait to use it

hi i don’t know why when i prass e i can’t move
stuck

and i don’t get cangrejos or camarones
i don’t have error i don’t know

Hi. that you get on the f8 or console of your server, maybe you are doing something wrong, you do not even see the blip.

no i see it

but when i want to prass E iStuck

progressBars-1.0
esx
i have but i don’t know why

install this

1 Like

its work thx man
:heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Can anybody help me with this?