Need Assistance! | Ready to work! | AND HAVE FUN!

Hello, my name is Rio. And I’m been playing fivem for about 2 years now. I’m considering creating a FiveM server, but I’d like to start with a team to ensure I’m not alone in this journey.

I’m looking for the following teams to help me run the server. To be eligible for these teams, you must be 13 years or older, have a working microphone, and be willing to speak. You will also go through an interview process, and professionalism and maturity are expected.

Director Team:

• This is the ownership team, and they will assist with various tasks such as contributing, making purchases, supervising, overseeing operations, and helping with various responsibilities.
  • I am currently looking for a deputy director and an assistant, with two spots open.

Management Team:

• I’m in search of a management team to handle all server operations.
  • I need 4-5 managers who will be assigned specific tasks once our team is complete.

Supervisor Team:

• This team will be responsible for supervising the administrators and moderators, ensuring they perform their duties correctly.
  • They will also be required to be in-game daily to evaluate the administrators and moderators.
    Additional tasks will be assigned once we have a TEAM.

In addition to these teams, i am also looking for developers, moderators, and administrators. Please note that if you apply, be prepared to be active and genuinely contribute. If you are applying for the directive team/ownership team, ensure you are available to assist with purchases as we do require this.

Feel free to contact me on Discord at hunchorio if you’re interested in joining any of these teams. After adding me on Discord, please comment with your Discord username.