Native 000000002f7a49e6

How possible would it be to specify the script this error comes from?

InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
SCRIPT ERROR: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed: Argument at index 1 was null.

These are spammed sometimes, mainly when there is a good amount of users connected, however can be less.
No resources hitches or anything at the time, does not cause noticeable performance issues on the server, or ingame issues players are reporting relating to this native.

Its been hard trying to find what this is related to, atleast for my case.

Serverside scheduler.lua. Fnid this;

Add
if type(playerId) ~= "number" then print("^3CLIENT EVENT "..tostring(eventName).." had no source provided!!^7") end

between local payload and return.

Make sure to remove that line from scheduler.lua once you’ve fixed your error.

1 Like

That already happens, however.

InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
SCRIPT ERROR: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
> fn (@big/a.lua:3)
CreateThread(function()
	while true do
		TriggerClientEvent('a', nil, 1, 2, 3)
		Wait(500)
	end
end)

Any case where this doesn’t happen would be a bug and should be reported with a repro. :confused:

hello if i received this as message in the logs after adding the lines of code you have given above what must i do CLIENT EVENT had no source provide

I’d need to see the code, which I sadly don’t have time for.

That being said, if you look first for any TriggerClientEvent's with a first argument that is NOT a number, you may find your problem.

add source when trigger from server to client in Thread ! :slightly_smiling_face: