Mythic notify for salary notification

Is There Any Way To change regular salary income notification to mythic notify ?? Thanks For The Help

TriggerClientEvent(‘esx:showAdvancedNotification’, xPlayer.source, _U(‘bank’), _U(‘received_paycheck’), _U(‘received_help’, salary), ‘CHAR_BANK_MAZE’, 9)

TriggerClientEvent(‘esx:showAdvancedNotification’, xPlayer.source, _U(‘bank’), _U(‘received_paycheck’), _U(‘received_salary’, salary), ‘CHAR_BANK_MAZE’, 9)

TriggerClientEvent(‘esx:showAdvancedNotification’, xPlayer.source, _U(‘bank’), ‘’, _U(‘company_nomoney’), ‘CHAR_BANK_MAZE’, 1)

TriggerClientEvent(‘esx:showAdvancedNotification’, xPlayer.source, _U(‘bank’), _U(‘received_paycheck’), _U(‘received_salary’, salary), ‘CHAR_BANK_MAZE’, 9)

If you post the snippet for the notification of salary, then i’m sure someone can help you convert it to mythic notify.

just did thanks !!

then you just need to do
TriggerClientEvent(‘mythic_notify:client:SendAlert’, source, { type = ‘inform’, text = ‘Hype! Custom Styling!’, length = 2500, style = { [‘background-color’] = ‘#ffffff’, [‘color’] = ‘#000000’ } })
fill it out and style it the way you want, make sure to call the amounts in the text =’ message/amounts here’

then you just need to do
TriggerClientEvent(‘mythic_notify:client:SendAlert’, source, { type = ‘inform’, text = ‘Hype! Custom Styling!’, length = 2500, style = { [‘background-color’] = ‘#ffffff’, [‘color’] = ‘#000000’ } })
fill it out and style it the way you want, make sure to call the amounts in the text =’ message/amounts here’

You’ll also need to change up the lcoales to make it look better / let it fully work.

If you’re able to share your locales and file where the notification should be added, I’m available to do it for you.

en.lua (7.5 KB) paycheck.lua (1.9 KB)

There You Go Thank You So Much

i tried to do it myself but it didnt work if you can please help me i would really appriciate it

Did you do it? If you dont mind can you share it with me as im trying to do the same thing as well!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.