myImpound - Impound system with security deposits, aircraft and boat support (ESX/QBCore)

Are these resources possible to store vehicle health, vehicle body, and vehicle fuel, and other vehicle modifications?

Yeah, of course it stores all vehicle props :slight_smile:

I’m about to purchase a bunch of your scripts but I was wondering. I don’t see any Garage Scripts, do you have any recommendations of any scripts that will work properly with your Impound, Dealership, and property scripts? I saw that you mentioned something about AdvangedGarage would this be one you recommend?

Hey,

I haven’t developed a garage script yet, but there is no special recommend one. Basically you could use every Garage script you want with my other scripts, there shouldn’t be any problems.

Best regards,
Luis

myImpound - Update - 09.07.2021

• Fixed a bug, that vehicles with a certain number plate weren’t spawned
  • Added an event, which can be used in police jobs or similar to impound a vehicle:

client-side:

TriggerEvent('myImpound:impoundVehicle', vehicle)

if you impound a vehicle using a different script will it still go to the impound for this script ?

Hey,

that’s not the use case of this script. When you don’t bring the vehicle to the Impound Yard, it’s not in this System

Best regards,
Luis

So we left the owned vehicles out on the street, reset the server but they’re not appearing in the impound? But when I go to the garage / look at the owned_vehicles, it says they’re not stored? Any idea?

Hey,

myImpound is Made for the case that somebody brings the vehicle to the Impound Yard (the Roleplay case)
It’s not meant for the despawned vehicles.

Best regards,
Luis

So i added this client event to my police and mechanic jobs. where does the car go?

Hi Just wondering can we change the menu system in stead nativeUI

Hey,

there is no Config option to change to the ESX Menu, but of course the script is free to edit, so you can always change the files, as you want.

Best regards,
Luis

So sometimes when the server restarts and vehicles are out of the garage it will mark them in the database as “not stored” so it’s in this grey area the average player couldn’t get to, anyway it would be interesting to see this script auto impound vehicles in that situation.

Basically at the moment isn’t developed for that use case. You could add a small snippet into your garage script, to bring all vehicles to the Impound, then this would be possible anyways.

Best regards,
Luis

1 Like

How would this script interact with your myGarage?

That garage script is my forever garage script now and would love to get this to work with it.

myImpound - Update - 01.02.2022

• Added new option: Get despawned vehicles (can be disabled in the Config)
    → This can be used to replace the Impounds of any garage system. You can get all vehicles there , which aren’t in any garage.
    → Also added compatibity with AdvancedParking, so AP Vehicles can not be spawned (configurable)
  • Added a lot of new Config settings:
Config.allowSpawnAllVehiclesNotInGarage = true
-- When you use AdvancedParking, those vehicles can be hiden.
Config.hideAdvancedParkingVehicles = false
-- Do you use deformation saving by myGarage
Config.useMyGarageDeformation = false
Config.useLegacyFuel = false
-- when you use esx_advancedgarage that is f.e. "stored"
Config.garageColumn = "garageID" 
-- Cooldown when you spawned a vehicle from the Impound, until you spawn this vehicle again.
-- In minutes
Config.ImpoundCooldown = 10
-- Should the car mileage be in the vehicle info. This requires myCarMilage (included in myGarage)
Config.useCarMileage = false
-- You can select whether the mileage unit should be "mph" or "kph"
Config.MileageUnit = 'mph'
-- fee when you get the vehicle from the Impound
Config.SpawnFee = 225
  • Added an /impound command for the jobs from the Config. When you sit in a vehicle, you can perform this command to impound this.

Added the script to FiveM Escrow. You’ll find the new version directly in your FiveM Keymaster. If that’s not the case, please contact me private.

With the newest update above there is now full interaction given :wink:

1 Like

You are a total and complete BOSS. :metal:

1 Like

can you still pull cars from the garage since they dont get deleted from the garage?

The owner of the vehicle is modified, so no other script should be able to get this car while it is in the Impound.