myClothesshop - with Torso bug prevention, EUP support, NPCs and new Design [ESX/QB]

Hello, please add a blip for the wardrobes.

Hello, how can I change the Title on the banner ? We have a server version Los Angeles and need the name of the real shop
Thank you

myClothesshop. - Update - 18.09.2022

• Update the myClothesAPI: Saving and loading outfits does now work again without problems. Be sure to set up “newESX” in the server.lua of myClothesAPI.
  • The Clothesshop is now available for QBCore!

Could you make a Standalone version too ?

Not really planned, sorry!
Difficulty is especially where to get the skin from and how to save the skin

Hi, when starting, in the console it says: @myClothesshop/client.lua:3: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘NativeUI’)
I don’t know what to do here. What’s the problem here?
Can anybody help me?

You didn’t install the NativeUIReloaded.
Further instructions are in the readme file :wink:

The NativeUIReloaded was installed. After deleting it and the sql and reinstalling it, it worked somehow. Thx for help

1 Like

i would be interested in that too…well get skin from a character creator connect and save with sql or json…

it would be great if u can improve the menu design…

I really love the NativeUI Design with the banner design from different shops. It’s pretty close to the original from GTA:O - that’s what I like about it

would this work with esx_property?

without any problem of course

So does that mean that myClothesshop replaces esx_clothesshop and can be used with plugins that require esx_clothesshop as a dependency?

Yeah, that’s the case

Can someone help me please

Hey,

Seems like the script is not correctly activated. Please redownload from the keymastee

Hello !

I have a question, i’am very interested in a few of your scripts , but I run esx legacy 1.9.4 , i do have the shardobject fix implemented so I don’t have to change all imports exports , i also have qs-inventory .

Now is my question will all of your scripts work ?

Because qs-inventory require you to edit es_extended etc

Thanks in advance !

@YNT.TTV
Hey,

of course all of our scripts are tested on the new ESX legacy versions.
Will be absolutely no Problem. Also you can always change all our scripts so you’d be able to switch between exports and getSharedEvent.

A lot of our customers also use qs inventory so also this is no problem at all.

Hi there!

Is it possible to see a picture of the correct folder setup, like a screenshot or smth?
I somehow don’t get it to work on my server :smiley:

Thank you lots!