myClothesshop - with Torso bug prevention, EUP support, NPCs and new Design [ESX/QB]

Hey,

ich sende dir mal eine PM für weiteren Support.
Ich denke das müsste ich mir anschauen. Dort wurde eindeutig irgendwas nicht korrekt konfiguriert.

Beste Grüße
Luis

Hey,

all problems are caused, because you don’t have both NaiveUI versions installed. There is absolutely no problem about starting both. They can work together without any trouble.

I’ll send you DM, so we can communicate a bit faster.

Best regards,
Luis

Simple but just what i needed, as with your other Scripts.
Straight to the Point, nothing fancy, but simple does the job perfectly.

1 Like

Hey, I love your script. It’s very easy to add / remove things from the stores and the arm / torso matching is very well done. I am not very familiar with NativeUI, how do I make it so the first item in the list is what is highlighted when the menu is loaded? for me its always the very last item.

How do you change the position of the camera?

Habe dir mal eine PM geschickt bezüglich Kauf deiner scripts und paar fragen.

Mfg

does it also add more clothing slots so that I can add clothes without problems or do I still need mpclothes for that?

Hey,

the script only includes the Clothesshop for all clothes you want. When you want to stream clothes, you still have to do this as you did it before.

myClothesshop- Update - 06.11.2021

• Added a protection for a common configuration error, that you enabled useESXStorage and useMyClothesAPI, which caused that outfits weren’t saved.
  • Added bulletproof vests to the default Config to avoid one support question a day
  • Improved the function, which counts the maximum amounts of components.

Can you configure it to work when you do /register ? So basically you can change outfits on the spot wherever your at

Hey,

You can use /skin to do that

What is the actual and latest version of NativeUIReloaded? Can you share a link?

NativeUILua_Reloaded.zip (364.3 KB)
Thats the recommend one

Good morning ! we can’t add clothes with myclothesshop, we follow the “gtautils” method and yet it doesn’t work, does the script support adding mod clothes ??

sometimes we see the clothes but only certain textures are in the menu for example on a garment with 15 textures, we will be able to choose 5 of them and we will go back to the first one, even though they are all loaded in the resource

Thanks a lot

Hey,

Of course this script supports modded clothes.
For replace clothes, basically nothing have to be changed.
If you add modded clothes, then it could be required to increase the loop, so the script knows how much clothes do you have on your server.

Die Möglichkeit die Kleidungsnummern direkt einzugeben wäre gut. Momentan muss man halt alle Nummern durchklicken und leider fehlen bei deinem Shop die Decals. Vielleicht könnte man die option/Kategorie dazu einpflegen

Even if it doesn’t have a nice design, but the script does its job, you can blacklist your clothes.

Hello i just bought the script and cant seem to get it to work i have native ui reloaded installed however its giving me an error in the client.lua Nativeui global nil any help?

I guess you didn’t install the correct NativeUIReloaded.
Would recommend checking the readme file. There are instructions for the correct NativeUi and for further support :wink:

myClothesshop. - Update - 26.07.2022

• Added the option to add wardrobes on the map
  • Added an event to open the wardrobe-menu (some property scripts need this):
client: TriggerEvent('myClothesshop:openWardrobe')
server: TriggerClientEvent('myClothesshop:openWardrobe', source)
  • Minor bugfix for the myClothesAPI to resolve a problem, where outfits aren’t correctly saved.
1 Like