My TeamSpeak3 (v3.5.6.0) takes a long time to open (10 minutes to open) in version 1.2.5 tokuvoip (Brazilian FiveM servers use 1.2.5 by default)

My TeamSpeak3 (v3.5.6.0) takes a long time to open (10 minutes to open) in version 1.2.5 tokuvoip (Brazilian FiveM servers use 1.2.5 by default). I upgraded tokuvoip to version 1.5.6 and loaded 10x less time than 1.2.5. How do I fix this time-consuming load in version 1.2.5 of tokuvoip? Since the FiveM servers I play are tokuvoip version 1.2.5 / 1.2.4.

Note: I have already reinstalled TeamSpeak3 (with old and current versions) and I have also reinstalled tokuvoip and the loading is still time consuming.

Just use 1.2.6 if that helps?! Always upgrade. Nobody will help you with ■■■■■■■■ as it’s not to be discussed on the forum as you noticed yourself hence why you misspelt it on purpose. I’m sure it’s backwards compatible so just use the latest version.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.