My server got hacked

Hello everyone, i have a server with my friends and everyday we got hacked from an idiot and i don’t know how to find them or if can i use anti-cheat. My host is zap-host, and the hacker spawn UFO, CARS and giving weapons and money to everyone. what can we do?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

Look at your console, who was the last person that joined

we don’t know when the hacker joins, because we don’t see them we got reports from other guy and when im going to report i see like 300 tanks, 300 ufo etc. I spectate all the server members and i can find them

and join in 1 second like 2-3 guys

Hello Dripped,

You have to secure your server, if you do not use the console rcon disables the example because if they discover your password they can grant the rights and do what they want your server.

In your place I would look in your table users if a person you do not know him have superadmin rights.

If this is not the case, actually he used a mod, there are good anti-cheats :slight_smile:

I recommend you whitelister your server, it serves as a filter :slight_smile:

Sorry for my bad English

okay, thanks a lot but can you send me a good anti cheat?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.