My keyboard does its own thing

I hope someone can help me because I’m really desperate.

I have since the middle of this year the problem that, whether on RP server at ■■■■ or FiveM once had, in single player so far actually never and online I do not play, that my keyboard executes any inputs that I myself do not execute.

I drive e.g. with a vehicle and it brakes, drives backwards or steers without me doing anything. Intervening also brings nothing and after a certain time I have again access to the vehicle.

I have tried every conceivable thing, other USB ports, new driver updates, even changed the keyboard 3 times. Currently the one from Razer Black Widow 3, extreme new and directly on the first day again these problems.

In other games I could not observe this error, in GTA is currently already become quite heavy, the last 2 days 5 times occurred.

Try using an infrared keyboard. These keyboards connect wirelessly to your device and can eliminate issues with USB ports or driver updates.
If you’re concerned about electromagnetic radiation, you may want to check out EMF protection accessories like the infra red keyboards with Trackball. They’re designed to shield you from EMF radiation while also being convenient to use.