My graphic settings in Red Dead Redemption 2 are not the same in RedM

Hello when i start a server in RedM, the graphic settings are not the same if i open Red Dead Redemption 2 Online or History, what can i do?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

This is intended, RedM has it’s own settings. Just change settings directly in RedM.
You can also replace RedM’s configuration file, see %appdata%\CitizenFX\rdr3_settings. Do it on your own risk and make sure to backup original files.

2 Likes

Just to add further clarification in case, getting your own graphics settings comes from the documents/Rockstar Games/Red Dead Redemption 2

Also, in case, make sure it’s not set to Read Only through the properties menu. I’ve noticed sometimes it never sticks even on Vanilla

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.