My frieend can´t register

When he want to register, it writes to him this:
New registration are not allowed from your IP address (maximum limit reached). Contact a staff member.

But he haven’t registered on his pc yet.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Which “registration” are you talking about? R* Social Club?

https://forum.cfx.re/ When he wants to sign up on this page, he can’t

Has another member registered from his IP?

I dont know… My another friend can´t register too, he have new pc and he can´t

The IP the forum can see is from the network, not his pc. Is he using some shared network or does your ISP assign a lot of people to one IP? Looking at your account there are also a lot of people registred from that IP

How many peoples are registered from my IP?
I only registered once.

5 people

So what should he do ?? He wants to play with me and my friend, but he can’t register can you help him somehow?

What is your friend’s ip address? Is he using a public wifi network or hotspot?

Ouuu, :confused: whaat how can they register from my Ip ???
I didn’t tell my network to anyone, can someone hack it somehow???

No worries it’s probably your ISP assigning multiple people the same ip address, this is normal

No he have private network, how can i see his Ip?
xd

You ask your friend his ip, he can see by googling “what is my ip”

okey, I will ask him to send me his ip and I’ll send it to you. Do you can delete account?

**REMOVED** this is his IP

Your friend has the same ip address as you are you all using the same ISP, or connected to the same wifi network?

I have one question. Why i have same IP with him?

No we are not conected to the same network. Okey thx. How can u help him?