My FiveM won't start

GTA V latest version
yes its up to date
i have legit/steam copy of the game
Steam
Windows20H2
Yes, I try to delete the cache and XML but nothing happen.
no error just not launching
Intel i3 7th gen, 1050ti, 8gb of ram
i don’t know its just I cant launch it
none
no crach zip file
no log file
.no reports id

If an issue with starting:
**image image **
**image **
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Windows Defender
not yet

i tried to reinstall and restart my pc but nothing happen when I launch the game the fivem loading screen shows up and then after that nothing happens.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

send screen shot of ur fivem’s files folder

image image image image image my fivem is running in task manager but not showing up. image

Delete all this files and download FiveM again. I don’t know why but you have more files than me and my friends. For example I don’t have any json files.

Okay I’ll try it

Nothing happen dude, just starting and fivem is not showing up. Its running in the background.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.